Monday, October 31, 2011

 I thought I share some pictures taken last year on our tour.  We were so fortunite to have been able to go before all the chaos that happened earlier this year.  I aften think about our tour guide and how is doing. We had such fun and met such nice people from all over the world.  We spent a lot of time on the river boat floating down the Nile.  Up early and out to see the temples before it got really hot.  Very relaxing-time for afternoon tea and a nap.  Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Gulcin of Olric said...

This is amazing! I always wanted to visit Egypt,thanks for sharing!
xx

Sonia said...

What amazing photos! Makes me feel as if Isis is right there with you!

Lisa Graham Art said...

My husband and I went with our son on his senior trip to England, Israel and Egypt. The pyramids were amazing as was the sphinx. Your photos are fantastic! Like you, I felt lucky to have been there before all the bad stuff.